Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Specifically the chalk cliffs, where I always look for the face of the Spanish princess which tells where the treasure is buried. This time I had the younger grandson Tonatiuh with me so I told him find it. He looked it over and went into a big detailed description of it and said let's go dig up the treasure. I had to allow I didn't really know where it was in relation to the princess. Privately I thought a 6th grader who don't even speak english yet and has trouble with fractions is suddenly an expert on Spanish treasure symbols. Well, he claims it's in the first pic so best of luck if you see it. Pretty country down there.

Attachments

• 11-23f.jpg
    11-23f.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 116
  • 11-23m.jpg
    11-23m.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 11-23o.jpg
    11-23o.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 11-23p.jpg
    11-23p.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 80

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dang its beautiful there

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those Chalk Cliffs are amazing, and the water coming down that creek is Loud when the water is higher

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pics of a beautiful land! Makes me want to hook up the travel trailer and head back today. Been in love with CO all my life (just wish the damn hippies would stop screwing things up!)

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rginn,

That sure is some nice country. Tiene imaginacion el Tonatiuh, just like Coazon De Oro. Oh no, I can't see her face either, but it's just because I see her laying down right center.

Homar

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Si corazon de oro. Mi nieto...talvez demasiado 'video games'? jajaja! There's an interesting story about Spanish treasure around the cliffs. See if can look it up. Due to the circumstances in the story, I don't believe it's a planned Spanish sun sign, but because they were in a hurry just somethin they saw at the moment. However, every hour of the day the cliffs change, and then consider every month the sun changes; probably one of those places where you need to be in the exact right spot at the right time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread