help with the mowing...

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
crazy muttenheimer...(dingo bob) always wants to play ball. He thinks mowing time is a good time. Now, he won't get close enough to the mower to be a safety concern, no worries, but he will place the ball in my line of travel so I will pick it up and throw it for him. Then around and around he goes trying to figure out where to put it next.

DSC00338.jpg DSC00334.jpg

DSC00333.jpg DSC00340.jpg

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
lol my dog tries to eat the mower

Jimmi

Apr 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's. so cute! Awww, silly pup. So cute, how he invented his own game!
Our other set of doggies, they have both since passed away:( had quite an incident with the mower. I was weeding and my husband was driving close by on the mower. Apparently, my rottie Stone thought the mower was going to attack me, and he went after it diving on it and attacking . Our other dog Duke thought he was after my husband , so he attacked Stone. The whole side of his face got flayed like a fish . His face was hanging off and we rushed him to the vet, with me in tbe back holding his face on.. And all stone wanted to do was hang his head out the window and blood splattered everywhere . Lol. We adopted him with nuerological problems... He was partially ******ed, but happy as anything . They dogs never so much as growled at each other before or after this. They stitched his face back on, and all was fine .
Edit* lol, I didn't say a swear word ! The word they starred out. Apparently you can't say the word that means mentally impaired

Last edited:
OP
OP
bravowhiskey

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
thanks guys, Jimmi that sounds like a bad experience for your pup, fillet 'o face, nasty, squared! Glad it turned out ok.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread