tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a gorgeous shot of a big truck in a place most folks would say, the place is completely desolate and there's nothing out there. I believe the sign in the background tells how far behind you Wellington and Price Utah is on Hwy 6 & 191. Just across the road is the entrance to Lila Canyon where they just started developing a new coal mine seam going on 3 years or so back. I sold the coal mine company a rock drill called a Gardner Denver PR55. The coal miners did there own hardrock drill /blast drift mine adit to get to that new seam. Most coal companies would hire a hardrock contractor for that kind of job, so I can sure tell you, a Utah coal miner can do anything.

Only god has kept track of the miles I've driven that stretch between Spanish Fork UT and I70 to Green River UT in the last 25 plus years. Some how I enjoy it ever time and the sunsets are stunning to say the least. Just need to keep an eye out for that Utah Highway patrol on that stretch. You've got a great eye....Thanks!

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that background on the truck picture and old buildings always have personality!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread