One more peaceful shot of Myrtle Beach

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Lone Boat at MB.jpg
    Lone Boat at MB.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 119

oldnlazy

Oct 6, 2012
Ok - now I'm missin those sweet carolina beaches. Thanks a lot - native sc guy stuck in 114 degree phoenix az today.. but thanks for the pic.. I enjoyed.,.

XDSA40

Oct 27, 2012
IN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pic of a beautiful scene ! Love that whole SC coastal area, especially Garden City and the islands around Beaufort. Spent a week at the Myrtle Beach State Park couple years ago. They have a nice camp ground, bit crowded as the rv's and towables are packed in pretty tight, but still nice area and love fishing off the pier. Anyone visiting the state park should be careful walking in the woodsy areas especially at night, there is definitely a population of copperheads and more so in the tenting area. Only saw a couple MD'ers on the beach the entire time, late spring.

OP
OP
SC_hunter

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pic of a beautiful scene ! Love that whole SC coastal area, especially Garden City and the islands around Beaufort. Spent a week at the Myrtle Beach State Park couple years ago. They have a nice camp ground, bit crowded as the rv's and towables are packed in pretty tight, but still nice area and love fishing off the pier. Anyone visiting the state park should be careful walking in the woodsy areas especially at night, there is definitely a population of copperheads and more so in the tenting area. Only saw a couple MD'ers on the beach the entire time, late spring.
I used to camp a lot at Pirate Land...just a few hundred yards to the south of the State Park...Camping has sure changed these days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread