JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey All, last week my wife and I took a road trip to Michigan's Upper Peninsula. We took the boat to Mackinac Island where no motor vehicles are allowed (horse drawn vehicles only). Stayed a couple nights at a B&B...(so my wife could have her tea and crumpets on the veranda). And then spent the week hiking in Pictured Rocks, Sleeping Bear Dunes, and the Porcupine Mountains. I am so jealous of you folks who live out west and post all those beautiful pics of the mountains, deserts, and red rock country. This place is the best hiking within a day's drive for us, thanks for looking and for sharing the pics of your surroundings...HH.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 91.jpg 92.jpg 93.jpg 94.jpg 95.jpg 96.jpg 97.jpg 98.jpg

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Michigan!!! Hope all the Yoopers were kind to you. Surely is Gods country up there!!

OP
OP
JunkShopFiddler

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best folks in the world! And what's better than a hot pasty and fudge for desert?...Not much!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_scratch::BangHead:??????
One thing I liked in particular was how many cosmetic options I had, for a game of this scope. In the premium store I could choose from dozens of different animations, many for the same kinds of actions. I personally adore being able to replace my animations to further customize my character, and some of them were absolutely hilarious (and very well-made). The alternate gathering animations were some of the best, with players being able to take apart trees with a boring old axe, or rip into the trunk with their bare hands like some tweaked-out ogre – or even dismantle it in an orderly fashion with the power of magic. This is all on top of a huge wardrobe selection! Cue girlish squealing.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Awesome pics.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Ontonagon back in the later 80's to a Copper Mine, in the winter :-(..... UP does rank at the top in best sunsets on the planet. Very gorgeous pictures you have. Thanks for showing us.

Sure like to go up that way in the summer some time. Winter ain't the best time Ya know?... Did ya do any metal detectin A? .... love this song by DA Yoopers!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JunkShopFiddler

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to Ontonagon back in the later 80's to a Copper Mine, in the winter :-(..... UP does rank at the top in best sunsets on the planet. Very gorgeous pictures you have. Thanks for showing us.

Sure like to go up that way in the summer some time. Winter ain't the best time Ya know?... Did ya do any metal detectin A? .... love this song by DA Yoopers!

Thanks so much for the video, man, I haven't heard that song in years! Summer is good but fall is better, you don't have all the bugs in the fall, especially the stable fly (among others). Trees are prettier as well. I didn't do any detecting as my wife would probably have left me! Thanks again for the compliments and the video.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions