Test pic

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Test pic

002.JPG

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I see blue sky and a field turning green. Looks like a nice day and pretty country. What's the test picture of, an eat your heart out battlefield to hunt???

OP
OP
Evolution

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see blue sky and a field turning green. Looks like a nice day and pretty country. What's the test picture of, an eat your heart out battlefield to hunt???
Just been having a few problems posting pics with my computer. Decided to post a quick pic before I typed out a big thread and tried to post it. This is a field area near an old farm that my buddy and I hunted several weeks ago. There was a well at the far end of the field so we were thinking there might have been a homesite in this field many years ago. Not much found in the field unfortunately... just a button but nothing to lead us to believe there was ever a homesite there.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo_camera.gif
May be a test photograph - but, it sure looks inviting Evolution. Thanks for sharing...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread