OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's 2 more listed with the price of $1,200 each!

Registered Bengal Male ~ Available~ This beautiful brown spotted boy Donatello is looking for his forever home! He is sweet, loving and very playful! He is just over a year, still young and full of life! Donatello is nurtured and ready to go NOW. His price is $800 and would be a perrrr-fect Christmas present.

Yes RR, Vets, the radio, whole town!..know, one visit (hers was a female) but that's it no phone call?
These pets don't wonder Miles into the bush, they are deliberately put there! :(
The domestic animals I end up caring for seem to find me 'on their last legs'!
Have kept 3 (1 dog,2 cats..all 'tossed away')..they call this home now.
Story for each one that you'd shake your head at.
On a Good note..everybody's Happy! :laughing7:

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's 2 more listed with the price of $1,200 each!

Registered Bengal Male ~ Available~ This beautiful brown spotted boy Donatello is looking for his forever home! He is sweet, loving and very playful! He is just over a year, still young and full of life! Donatello is nurtured and ready to go NOW. His price is $800 and would be a perrrr-fect Christmas present.

I think packerbackers pic has the closest resemblance (not size, he's a typical small Tom). This boy has no 'black and solid' spots (re: my photos)..only color on him 'black'.. are rings on last half his tail to the tip?

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not telling you what to do but a Veterinarian could check to see if the cat has a chip to identify the owner could have been someone traveling and it got loose I live near an Interstate and that happens all the time. Hard to believe someone would abandon the cat as they are pricey its a designer cat. no alley cat there.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not telling you what to do but a Veterinarian could check to see if the cat has a chip to identify the owner could have been someone traveling and it got loose I live near an Interstate and that happens all the time. Hard to believe someone would abandon the cat as they are pricey its a designer cat. no alley cat there.
Hello Botb, been there (vets), showed them the same pics..they've no info/inquiry,etc...but, if I take him in..it's quarantine, tests, shots..and neutering!..at my cost.
Spoke to people/land owners 1/4 mile down the road...they seen him at night around their garbage cans for 3-4 weeks earlier...Give him a chance at life is all I'll do... '$Dollar$ signs' over an animals head means nothing to me...Obviously, whoever threw him in the bush thought the same. (know at least you care about pets!) :thumbsup:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can say is that if you need a home for him, send him my way.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow the vets around here would check the chip for free and none of the other stuff I commend you for giving him a home, we lived in the country growing up and people would DROP all the time it was sad at one time my Sister had 32 stray cat,s when she would feed it sounded like a stampede as they all came running LOL. Needless to say we didn't have a mice problem.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow the vets around here would check the chip for free and none of the other stuff I commend you for giving him a home, we lived in the country growing up and people would DROP all the time it was sad at one time my Sister had 32 stray cat,s when she would feed it sounded like a stampede as they all came running LOL. Needless to say we didn't have a mice problem.
And no starlings nest'n in the eaves or chimneys either I bet Botb!:laughing7:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cats can do some strange things...what I'm saying is the actual truth. I've read of cats finding their way back home, but never had it actually happen at my house. My DIL at the time was still single but engaged to my son. They both adopted two full grown cats from a cat sanctuary named Bye Bye Birdie & Thomas. This was just a few days before Christmas, at the time DIL was working at a bank was pistol whipped & kidnapped from her home, kept overnight in another location & forced while they held a gun on her to drive her car to the bank as if going to unlock & set up for the day (a normal routine). After they stole the money, they forced her out of her car at a local park. The individuals had threatened her life, my son's life & her nephew. All had to go to a safe house for over a month, while the investigation was going on and the nuts were caught. While she was in the safe house, her grandmother took the 2 cats. The 2 cats lived about 5 miles from our current location, they were brought to the farm 6 mos later just before the wedding in August. The dogs would always tree the cats, then one day about 3 weeks after they moved here, Birdie disappeared. Then about a week later DIL's grandmother call to find out if she had brought Birdie back to her house. The answer was no, so therefore how did Birdie know where to go when he was brought there in a cat carrier & to the farm in a carrier. Birdie would of walked the road or took the swamp & a bridge to cross or swim the river. Strange!! Birdie is still living the life of Riley, Thomas had died. Kitty-Kat, the current cat is also adopted from the same cat sanctuary. Oh, I also have the farm as a rescue area for large animals (horses, cattle).

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice looking cat. I never liked house cats very much, but that one is very cool.

If I were you, I would look into breeding. Cats are easy to raise, 10 kittens @ $800 each.....cha ching.:cat:

redfoxtrystman

Tenderfoot
Nov 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I found...or ( he found me! )...a new family member. Think his name will be JAG...that's what he looks like..And sounds like when he's hungry! Boy..does he have a strong voice!! ha ha!

It s a bangle they look a lot like a osalot but what give it away is how it's spots are. It has perfect marking and is worth about $500+. I garentee that someone is looking for it.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cats can do some strange things...what I'm saying is the actual truth. I've read of cats finding their way back home, but never had it actually happen at my house. My DIL at the time was still single but engaged to my son. They both adopted two full grown cats from a cat sanctuary named Bye Bye Birdie & Thomas. This was just a few days before Christmas, at the time DIL was working at a bank was pistol whipped & kidnapped from her home, kept overnight in another location & forced while they held a gun on her to drive her car to the bank as if going to unlock & set up for the day (a normal routine). After they stole the money, they forced her out of her car at a local park. The individuals had threatened her life, my son's life & her nephew. All had to go to a safe house for over a month, while the investigation was going on and the nuts were caught. While she was in the safe house, her grandmother took the 2 cats. The 2 cats lived about 5 miles from our current location, they were brought to the farm 6 mos later just before the wedding in August. The dogs would always tree the cats, then one day about 3 weeks after they moved here, Birdie disappeared. Then about a week later DIL's grandmother call to find out if she had brought Birdie back to her house. The answer was no, so therefore how did Birdie know where to go when he was brought there in a cat carrier & to the farm in a carrier. Birdie would of walked the road or took the swamp & a bridge to cross or swim the river. Strange!! Birdie is still living the life of Riley, Thomas had died. Kitty-Kat, the current cat is also adopted from the same cat sanctuary. Oh, I also have the farm as a rescue area for large animals (horses, cattle).
Wow! heck of an event/story Rr. Hope all your family members had help dealing with the Trauma after, (makes you wonder which ones are the 'Animals')!!
Yes, I think pets really haven't lost their sixth sense! :)
Your One Busy Lady!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It s a bangle they look a lot like a osalot but what give it away is how it's spots are. It has perfect marking and is worth about $500+. I garentee that someone is looking for it.

Spent enough time looking for the owners. If they show up..Great!
For now..he's got a roof over his head, a full belly..and a warm bed! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's my other two abandoned buddies.
Cooper (dog) was rescued 4 yrs ago..along with 5 siblings (10 wk old pups) left in a cardboard box on the roadside...-20 in winter!
Missy (pure white), 2 yrs ago. She was in the cliffs/bush for over 10 days before she came to me.
2013-11-13 19.37.25.jpg

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Missy looks like a Turkish Angora.

Squatty

Aug 26, 2013
Gilmanton NH
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a good looking kitty. Never seen one colored like that before.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a good looking kitty. Never seen one colored like that before.
Agreed, out of all the pics I've looked at I found 'one' that is 'bang on' with color & markings. RR and the others where right about his breed.

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet a vet would scan for a chip! To nice of a cat for someone just to leave somewhere. ..may already be nuetered. .
Where in Ca are you!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread