squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Botb, been there (vets), showed them the same pics..they've no info/inquiry,etc...but, if I take him in..it's quarantine, tests, shots..and neutering!..at my cost.
Spoke to people/land owners 1/4 mile down the road...they seen him at night around their garbage cans for 3-4 weeks earlier...Give him a chance at life is all I'll do... '$Dollar$ signs' over an animals head means nothing to me...Obviously, whoever threw him in the bush thought the same. (know at least you care about pets!) :thumbsup:

Quarantine for what???

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
mamabear.....what did you name the beagle? :)
He stayed a couple days, ate all the dog food & the cat food, then wandered elsewhere. Haven't seen or heard him for a few days. There's a lot of hunters here so I'm sure someone layed claim to him. He had a good bay to him, & I knew when he found a rabbit.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He stayed a couple days, ate all the dog food & the cat food, then wandered elsewhere. Haven't seen or heard him for a few days. There's a lot of hunters here so I'm sure someone layed claim to him. He had a good bay to him, & I knew when he found a rabbit.
Hi mb, reminds me of a few years back, I was getting material ready in the quarry on a Sunday..for Monday and out of the bushline comes this big old black & tan hound. Took him into the shop, gave him water and fed him my lunch...made a few calls around town to fellow hunters...had the owner show up with-in the hour thanking me and offering me money for the help (which I declined) but jokingly told him 'he owed me 3 egg salad sandwiches'...guess he was a $1200 hunting hound.

Last edited:

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing you need to worry about is fiv and filv which can be checked out with blood test..other than that unless eyes or nose are runny no problem

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only thing you need to worry about is fiv and filv which can be checked out with blood test..other than that unless eyes or nose are runny no problem

Thanks for the info sq, what does runny eyes or nose sign represent?

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cats get a respiratory virus...usually kittens but not always that is very contagious. ..it needs to be treated..won't just go away on its own..

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope your kitty does not have that problem. .:)

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your so welcome! yes, I do..

Top Member Reactions