Attachments

• 2013-12-03 22.29.00.jpg
    2013-12-03 22.29.00.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 105

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
max.JPG bb.jpg My constant companion for 15 years Max, when we were up at Cottonwood Pass outside of Buena Vista, CO

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, She was a Australian Cattle Dog, ( Blue Heeler ) The smartest dog I have ever had, quick reflexes too max.JPG

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my loyal little companion. She always is not too far from me, and while working outside, if she is not checking out what I am doing she will will be laying down and keeping an eye on me. Wish I could take her out artifact hunting, but there is just too much cactus.

Folder #1 019.JPG

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my loyal little companion. She always is not too far from me, and while working outside, if she is not checking out what I am doing she will will be laying down and keeping an eye on me. Wish I could take her out artifact hunting, but there is just too much cactus.

View attachment 909581
Hey D, she's a cutie..eyes just shine! :) ...Stitch up a canvas coat for her!..and she'd be out there with ya! :laughing7:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old and New

It was January of this year I put my loyal friend of 14 yrs. down. He was 2 yrs when I picked him out. He was said to be a Dalmatian/Irish Setter mix. He could do it all point, run down a rabbit and kill it. Hell he even was good at running down and nipping to death mice in the house. Cats on his own now and ain't keeping up with the job of mouse control. The other pets of the home gave him the honor worthy of a king, as they stayed by his side on the couch to which he would take his last breath on, as I had a vet make a house call to end his pain. I had to lift him up and down the stairs and he couldn't get up on his own anymore when his once very strong legs became old and unstable. I and the other pets do miss him. He came to me long ago with the name of Mario.:crybaby2:

Attachments

• mario 1.jpg
    mario 1.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 77
  • mario 2.jpg
    mario 2.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 74
  • mario 3.jpg
    mario 3.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 67

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure who she is, though I consider her my best friend :tongue3:

dirt-bike-riding.jpg

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try to get a pic up later.. But I have an american pittbull named buddy.. He has been by my side now for going on 8yrs.. He is my best friend next to my wife.. He has started to slow down here lately and I fear the day that I lose him.. He has truly been a great friend and can never be replaced..

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 909027 My constant companion for 15 years Max, when we were up at Cottonwood Pass outside of Buena Vista, CO
I lived in Buena Vista in the 1980s. When there, I had a Blue Heeler named 'Lucky'. I took a job in California in 1987 and Lucky was taken up by a Rancher down by Villa Grove, Colorado. I'm sure he had a great life doing what he loved being the 'Boss Hoss' of the animal world. He was a Crazy dog. Fearless and tough as nails he was. Wish I had a picture of him.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks tr, great pics..and for sharing/reliving 'Great Memory's'!! :)

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will try to get a pic up later.. But I have an american pittbull named buddy.. He has been by my side now for going on 8yrs.. He is my best friend next to my wife.. He has started to slow down here lately and I fear the day that I lose him.. He has truly been a great friend and can never be replaced..
Understand 'every' word p.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking dog Todd! :thumbsup:

Thanks old digger, grandson of an R.C.M.P. (police dog) in Calgary, Alberta. Got him from an old farmer who's son was on the force and owned his grampa.
Molson ended up being 155 Lbs. and 6' 2" from nose to tail tip...and he loved the bush! ;)

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my little dog, Old Digger, Her name is Bella. I take her with me on the road at times. She's a great travel partner. She just dosn't like sitting for a camera shot so much.

Attachments

• bella pic.jpg
    bella pic.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 76

lisfisher

Mar 5, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl