Relic Hunting
Ghostezes.

..My ghost story began

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any one know how to photograph blinking colored lights way off in the sky at night? We had a bunch of the a few weeks ago, could see them plan as day with binoculars, but camera couldn't lock on.

OP
OP
goldnrelics

goldnrelics

Apr 1, 2013
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Any one know how to photograph blinking colored lights way off in the sky at night? We had a bunch of the a few weeks ago, could see them plan as day with binoculars, but camera couldn't lock on.

dunno, good question. i bet you find a lot of unidentifiable metal objects or UMO's where you live =p

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sound kinda tough to do if it's way the heck out with a standard digital camera. You seeing things out there from Alamogordo? I've seen some cool aircraft down your way. I had a CB back in the day and I was going north on I25 south of Socorro and very loud and clear call came in for any radio out there please respond. So I did. The fella asked my location and I told him I was going north I-25 and gave him the mile marker I just past. He then said he was in a US Army Helicopter of some kind and asked me to look in a direction and see if I could see the Helicopter he was in. I could not see it and told him so. He then said thank you very much and have a good day! I thought that was was cool I talked to the US Army on my CB. Now I'd sure like for you to get a good shot of those flashing lights down your way. No telling what your seeing out there??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread