austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I was upset today because I had to wear a windbreaker. A front came in, low will be 33 or so, high of 60 and sunshine. My sister lives in a climate like yours. Don't see how...

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was upset today because I had to wear a windbreaker. A front came in, low will be 33 or so, high of 60 and sunshine. My sister lives in a climate like yours. Don't see how...
Heh,heh..to me, it wouldn't be winter without snow! Just dress proper / be smart & prepared if your going to be any fair distance from home. 30 degrees warmer in a few days they say. :)

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dig it, How awesome mother nature can be, but still better you then me. We got into the fifties here in the Denver area yesterday. I guess a northern storm is spinning around and coming my way and I believe is due here today?

scoremaster

Jan 2, 2013
western md
Detector(s) used
garrett 250 and new this year at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we kinda have the same scene here in western maryland blowing snow and temp is 5 with -2 windchill so yes lady winter can rear her ugly head at times but i don't think i would live anywhere else heck it's to hot down south and to cold up north it's just perfect right here lol.

Scott

Flex68

Dec 10, 2013
SW Virginia
Detector(s) used
Currently researching to buy
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has been a mild late fall and early winter in my little corner of the world.
Today is the coldest day we have had.....currently 13 degrees with a nasty wind, and a couple inches of snow.
Two days ago it was in the low fifties and I was wearing a short-sleeved T shirt

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You folks stay safe! I'm looking forward to the Packer/Niner game sunday in Green Bay. Gonna be colder than the "Ice Bowl"
Gotta go....gonna show the granddaughter how to make a sun angel. :)

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dig it, How awesome mother nature can be, but still better you then me. We got into the fifties here in the Denver area yesterday. I guess a northern storm is spinning around and coming my way and I believe is due here today?

Hey TR...Think I may pull the snowcover off my fire pit for first 'cook-out of 2014 this weekend! ;)

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You folks stay safe! I'm looking forward to the Packer/Niner game sunday in Green Bay. Gonna be colder than the "Ice Bowl"

Better keep dancing/cheering to stay warm PB! :)

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Further east of the Great Lakes along here and you folk a bit south are having it worse I've seen on the news....Stay Safe! ;)

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be warm TJE, I'll be watching from California while eating some beer-simmered, grilled brats and downing a couple breskies! :)

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll be warm TJE, I'll be watching from California while eating some beer-simmered, grilled brats and downing a couple breskies! :)
Well.....that's it then!, I gotta grab the snow shovel and have my cast iron panned Deer steaks w/sauted mushrooms/onions with baked potatoes and carrots...on the campfire / cherrywood smoked and flovoured!...heh,heh,heh! ;)

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather down in Old Mexico looks good

Well the weathers sure looking mighty nice down in Mexico:tongue3:

Attachments

• mx 1.png
    mx 1.png
    331.6 KB · Views: 50
  • mx 2.png
    mx 2.png
    318.5 KB · Views: 60
  • mx 3.png
    mx 3.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 55
  • mx 4.png
    mx 4.png
    289.6 KB · Views: 49

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its expected to be one of the coldest days ever played in NFL history. For sure below Zero it'll be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions