Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that trestle dates back to the early mining days, and it supported a water line, taking water out of the Eagle River for use back up in the mining area. It looks like now there is a modern water pipe on top, but I have no idea where it goes or what they're using it for. There are some active mines still in that area, but I don't know if they have any placer operations goin on there. I'll try to research up some info on that.

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice sunny cool day, looks like not a cloud in the sky.. Country looks rugged & wild, great pictures..

Trestle reminds me of the old wooden ones they had in southern BC for the Kettle Valley Railroad. Railroad is no longer running and the track is now used for walking & biking. Trestles all burnt during a forest fire a while back. They were all rebuilt to keep the history of the place...

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice pic's

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, now that's some beautifull country up there. I spent some time working in Denver and had a chance to make it up to Vail, those mountains are captivating.
ZDD

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should've shown how far down it goes from the curve where you shot the picture of TN Gap

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread