Dont know what I was thinking, But!

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know what I was thinking, But!

Seen this (40% off) so grabbed it...Don't know why..it's the middle of winter here (3 feet of snow)! Obviously..probably nobody on TN here would have a..(feeling it's a 'fisher price' of md's) ha!. But, recalled some advice over a year ago about buying "your first md". So 'time wise' after the snow is gone/work etc., Looking forward to a little fun and see what 'pops up'!:laughing7:

Attachments

• 2014-02-03 13.42.59.jpg
    2014-02-03 13.42.59.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 67

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with it!

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
''He's getting the Itch''!
If you live in a fairly old house you might want to check out the base boards (behind any short sections), any loose flooring in small rooms/closets, and in the basement/cellar. Good Luck! Dennis.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you live in a fairly old house you might want to check out the base boards (behind any short sections), any loose flooring in small rooms/closets, and in the basement/cellar. Good Luck! Dennis.
Heh heh, Darn good idea 'D' ...never thought of that!...This old haunted Inn was built in the 1860's...so gonna snoop it out! haha! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And..yes..it is a 'new itch' I've never had!! :laughing7:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me know if you find something interesting.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was built that far back maybe it had a root cellar also another search spot have fun.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was built that far back maybe it had a root cellar also another search spot have fun.
Actually down the cellar is mostly crawlspace with natural shoreline stone/gravel...with one corner about 10' x 15' old contrete floor where you can stand...stooped over! ha. Could be old stashing places anywhere! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread