Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and a white Valentine's Day, white St. Pat's, white Easter, maybe a white 4th of July, which has happened before. More snow on the way. Beware visitors: Avalanche danger is extremely high right now. CDOT is doing avalanche mitigation along the roads but pay attention while driving and especially if like me you go out and wander around the back country. 10 deaths so far due to avalanche. Terrible segue, but happy Valentine's Day early, y'all.

Attachments

• 2-12b.jpg
    2-12b.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 2-12c.jpg
    2-12c.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 2-12a.jpg
    2-12a.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 63

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm, I wonder if yer gonna skip mud season this yr? Just have fall & winter.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I believe we'll get mud season alright. A spectacular one from the looks of it. All us locals look forward to that time of year, but it's gettin to be tourists are intruding more and more on that.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went thru the Eisenhower yesterday afternoon and they had us all stopped for something? They did have Loveland closed, so I figured they had to close the tunnel just enough to get a few hazard load trucks in and out?. Sound like a few people aren't taking the advice of the avalanche danger warnings this winter. Those young snow boarders sure do enjoy living on the edge. I think to some living thru an avalanche is some kind of rite of passage? Their nuts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread