tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I stopped for lunch yesterday in Green River Utah a truck driver told me the snow was coming down pretty good ahead of me up on Vail pass. I decided I didn't want to deal with that last night and gave up driving in Grand Junction. This morning in the Glenwood canyon the weather was still nice and it was even feeling kind of warm, but that pale white sky to the east tells me, it ain't going to be all that nice ahead of me. I stopped at the rest stop on the top of Vail pass to get a little dose of the wonders of winter and shared some of my McDonalds some of my friends up there. They looked as if they could use a little cheering up. The west bound ski traffic from Denver was well underway this Friday afternoon to get some skiing in on all the wonderful snow in the high country. Its so nice to see such a wonderful snowpack in the Rockies this year. I've herd here in Colorado we're well over the average snowpack so far. I'm home now and it got up to 50 degrees today and I thought I herd it may even be close to 60 tomorrow. That all sounds good to me.

Attachments

• feb14 1.jpg
    feb14 1.jpg
    835.4 KB · Views: 76
  • feb14 2.jpg
    feb14 2.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 87
  • feb14 3.jpg
    feb14 3.jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 66
  • feb14 4.jpg
    feb14 4.jpg