tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This here is our dog Ollie, who's always up to play fetch no matter the weather. He's a year old now and was picked out by my wife, as his papers said he was a Saint Bernard mix and she always wanted a Saint Bernard. He's not St. B that I can see. He's 100% American Mutt. He's a work in progress, but still a fun dog and my wife was very heartbroken over a dog we had for 15 years we had to put down, so Ollie has been a blessing for my wife. One picture is him as a pup when I went with my wife to get him. The other is this morning in the snow that's starting to come down. I just herd the weather report say we may see a wind-chill of maybe -2 today. Guess I'll be indoors for most of this day... I'm ready for Spring.

Attachments

• ollie in snow.jpg
    ollie in snow.jpg
    553.1 KB · Views: 59
  • ollie day 1.jpg
    ollie day 1.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 62

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
101_7111.JPG Cold snowy day at our house..........Rosie and Cooper AKA Cooper1841

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all do the same here on a cold and snowy day. Just a good day for Me, Bella & Ollie to relax on the couch. That be until my wife takes notice and starts thinking of a trip to Costco or something like that as she will on days like this.

Attachments

• o and b.jpg
    o and b.jpg
    703.2 KB · Views: 72

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
couch dog.jpg mine likes under the covers when it is chilly

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread