Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Digger,
You know I went in the main portal once and went under the river and came out that east portal. I rode in the back of the truck in the bed and got soaking wet under the area below the river and froze my you know what off getting back to the main entrance... I was demonstrating a spray on membrane that was a new alternative to shotcrete. We tested to see how much time it would be after spaying on the membrane and wait for it to set and then start to drill anchor bolts again. That was the last time I ran a jackleg underground. I've been working on Stillwater from time to time on getting some of that business away from my mimesis over in Absarokee. He is my competition, but ever time I see up there he offers me his guest house to stay in. I always tell him thanks, but we can cover our own cost still. He's a great guy. So did you take a trip up that way recently?

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up there today. It was about 43 degrees driving in the valley, but when we drove closer the the area where the mountains close in on you it actually got up to 51 degrees, weird. We also had a snow squall come right over us a we were out for a walk. Kind of neat, sun shinning, snow, and some more sun shine.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a beautiful place for sure. I went up to the East Boulder site once and it was freezing cold in Big Timber but sunny and warm up on the mountain. I saw a black bear running across a field in that e.boulder valley once. He was hauling ass for some resound.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread