Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just read your post and hope I ain't too late. I'll get on there and vote this evening. Buena Suerte!

OP
OP
calisdad

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys ! Who would have thought? packerbacker my feed isn't always up to date so it looks like you gave us a 13 point lead! Thanks!

We had a 9 point lead Saturday that built to 56 on Sunday only to have it drop to 11. I feel like a yo-yo.

The contest officially ends at 11:59pm PST April 30th. You can vote once a day and the reset is midnight.

As you can see the difference is the votes here by T-Netters. Thanks! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

OP
OP
calisdad

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Oregon Viking. I can't believe how close this is. We just lost the lead and are down by 5 with 34 hours left. Nutz. We had a 56 vote lead Sunday.

Handsome Brothers.jpg

OP
OP
calisdad

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Shunkaha. :thumbsup:

Why didn't I notice your avatar earlier? Sirius? I like it.

OP
OP
calisdad

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been voting every day.

And we appreciate every vote. This one is just too close to call. We were up 56 on Sunday, down 12 tonight and now up by 4. Crazy.

At any rate its over at midnight Pacific time tomorrow April 30th. Thanks to everyone for keeping us in the contest.

OP
OP
calisdad

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sgt Bodie.jpg

LAST DAY to bug everyone!
Almost 1800 votes and a 3 vote lead? Crazy !
HEY! Have you voted for my brother Trapper yet? Why not? He said he's trying to win all this FOOD and I said Great! I'll help ya eat it! But NOOO!!! Says we have to giv...e it to the Springer Rescue. So I sez- OK. Mom feeds us well enough. So VOTE for my bro! He's the guy ankle deep in a rice paddy chasing pheasants.
thanks- Bodie
https://www.facebook.com/ultimateupland?sk=app_451684954848385&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=view-vote%2Cfor-2292619 See More

OP
OP
calisdad

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the support. Trapper got over 1900 votes, about 1/3 of all the votes cast, and was edged out by 5. The sponsors ended up donating to the English Springer Rescue in the end so all was not lost.

Bodie_Speight.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread