tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my way home from Utah on I-70 Colorado I thought it would be nice to take a turn off the interstate and go the long way around the mountain instead of over the interstates got to go as fast as you can push it Vail pass. I took the slow & easy Tennessee mountain pass that went in to Leadville, where I could get out of the truck and just take a stroll around town on what was a nice day in a town above 10 thousand feet in elevation. Felt good to slow down some and do some people watchin in the cloud city.

Attachments

• ten pass 1.jpg
    ten pass 1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
  • ten pass 2.jpg
    ten pass 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • ten pass.jpg
    ten pass.jpg
    812.6 KB · Views: 64

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my favorite areas in CO.

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice TR, that's exactly what I do too...any quiet 'back road/route' is my favorite way to travel! ;)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did they get that rock slide cleaned up and stabilized on 24 near Minturn? Happened early Tuesday morning and fortunately only one person with minor injuries and vehicle damage.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did they get that rock slide cleaned up and stabilized on 24 near Minturn? Happened early Tuesday morning and fortunately only one person with minor injuries and vehicle damage.
I did see a spot that was damaged before Redcliff and didn't hear that it was caused by a rock slide till I mentioned to a lady in Leadville that I just drove over from Minturn. She seems surprised it was open. Traffic was lite coming over. Guess not everyone got the word on it being open. The path was high and dry the whole way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread