Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fine pic, and good to hear from you again, VanGone!

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
RGINN, thanks for the welcome. Been working on health issues so not very active anymore. I checked some of your post and see your still taking great pictures.What ever happened to Fossis and some of the others from the past that use to be on here ?
Van

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't heard from Fossis in quite some time. He's from SE OK where my family is from, so I always enjoyed his posts. I don't wanna think the worst, so maybe he just didn't pay the phone bill and lost his internet connection. (haha) People pass on, move on, get busy or find other interests, but still some great folks on here. And killer banner finds. Pay attention to pics posted by tamrock, as he gets some good pics from a large area of the west out here. ronwoodcraft is still around with good pics from his travels since he seems to always wind up in the right place at the right time, and realizes it. Take care, and lookin forward to some pics from out there in the flatlands.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in Iowa. My folks had a place by Lake Rathbun years ago. What lake is this?

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Tamrock
This lake is a small state owned lake called Pleasant Creek. No where near as big as Rathburn,but a nice place'

Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Thanks packerbacker. Im doing OK, nothing serious. I remember you from being on here befor. .
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread