curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh wow TJE...those are amazing shots....sure she's not your pet? lol Question...noticed that her eyes are closed in the pictures, just coincidence or does she have eye issues...could she be dependent on people because of a sight thing even? Great pictures & thanks for sharing with us. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh wow TJE...those are amazing shots....sure she's not your pet? lol Question...noticed that her eyes are closed in the pictures, just coincidence or does she have eye issues...could she be dependent on people because of a sight thing even? Great pictures & thanks for sharing with us. :icon_thumleft:
Thanks CK, sunshine is causing her squint (does make her look like she needs glasses though!)haa.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats how my eyes look right after I crawl out of a dark hole.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She looks like she's wondering why no one made any coffee. You look like your thinking the same. Great shot:thumbsup:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...good to know it's just the glare....she's so pretty...can't wait to maybe see some kits?

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
She's hungry. If you fed her before or left her food, she's counting on you for more. Have had experiences here with squirrels, deer, coyotes and currently racoons. They are like pets...

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She looks like she's wondering why no one made any coffee. You look like your thinking the same. Great shot:thumbsup:
Yeah TR, she's an 'earlybird too. Buddy/quarryman in pic just sat down on some skids and she walked right up. Neat to watch her up close.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...good to know it's just the glare....she's so pretty...can't wait to maybe see some kits?

I'm sure she'll "show'em off" soon CK, she has for last few years.

Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not tame. Foxes are opportunists and if she's in an urban setting she's pretty sure you're gonna feed her, because some human has before. We have a lot of them here in the mountains and they've become accustomed to humans as bein a food source. Foxes have learned that where people are, there will be food scraps layin around. Easy pickins. I never intentionally feed wild animals. Foxes will come up pretty close, but do not think you can pet El Zorro. They do have a certain personal space and if you violate it they will tear you up.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not tame. Foxes are opportunists and if she's in an urban setting she's pretty sure you're gonna feed her, because some human has before. We have a lot of them here in the mountains and they've become accustomed to humans as bein a food source. Foxes have learned that where people are, there will be food scraps layin around. Easy pickins. I never intentionally feed wild animals. Foxes will come up pretty close, but do not think you can pet El Zorro. They do have a certain personal space and if you violate it they will tear you up.
Exactly Rginn, even though the quarry here that she's a den in at back/bush for 3 or more years isn't urban (had to help a black bear to 'move on' this spring..50 yrds/too close to workers piling stone). No feeding wild "mammals" I stress...but she knows we here are no threat to her or her kits.;)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had a bear den 50 yds from my workers, TJE, as it might inspire them to work faster, haha!

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had a bear den 50 yds from my workers, TJE, as it might inspire them to work faster, haha!
Heh heh, when I seen the bear 'watching' the guys crating rockery stone from the bush line (only one guy out of five seen it) he/the bear was standing stationary and way too close, especially when just out of hibernation (lean & hungry) just before I 'helped' him move on in a different direction with the quarry loader....but the boys did "move" faster after that, back to the open quarry area/saftey! and rockery stone was put off for a day or two. :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread