curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes TJE....I think so to. There's some "different" things "out there"....seen one, and my dad was an air force pilot and made reports on some odd stuff.....soooo does makes ya think....:wink:

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes TJE....I think so to. There's some "different" things "out there"....seen one, and my dad was an air force pilot and made reports on some odd stuff.....soooo does makes ya think....:wink:
HA!...bet he would have some interesting 'stories' to tell CK. :)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! C'mon down here TJE and we'll run down to the San Luis Valley. I don't know about aliens, but definitely some 'covert' military operations goin on. Two some type of military aircraft with no lights came over us one night and almost blew the tent down. They couldn't have been more than a hundred feet up. I say military, cause I figure alien craft would be quieter. These sounded like a freight train and shook the ground.

OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha! C'mon down here TJE and we'll run down to the San Luis Valley. I don't know about aliens, but definitely some 'covert' military operations goin on. Two some type of military aircraft with no lights came over us one night and almost blew the tent down. They couldn't have been more than a hundred feet up. I say military, cause I figure alien craft would be quieter. These sounded like a freight train and shook the ground.
HA, I'd have to agree and say your assessment would be true RGINN.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread