Hurricane Peak

Jjhall68

Jun 23, 2014
NW Washington
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector heavy weight, Gold Cube, Blue bowl, Garrett, 2" Keene dredge.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am new to the forum but thought I would share this picture I took on the way to do some scouting for a new prospecting spot. That is hurricane Peak in the foreground and the Juggernaught to the left. This is the North Cascade range in NW Washington. I hope this works. image.jpg

All the Best,
John

OP
OP
Jjhall68

Jjhall68

Jun 23, 2014
NW Washington
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector heavy weight, Gold Cube, Blue bowl, Garrett, 2" Keene dredge.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hurricane Peak is near the town of Darrington, Wa that picture was taken in in a place called Sauk Valley. I don't have the words to describe the area it's the confluence of Sauk and Suattle river both drain Glacier Peak (one of the cascade volcanos) from the end of the valley you can hike up Valley Mountain to get a look at a view that will stick with you along time. Try doing a google earth fly by on Glacier Peak. The area is rich in mining and logging history and trails, river rafting, biking hiking, you name it outdoors. If you have an interest I can help with I would be happy to point you in the right direction, this time of year I do a lot of no.2 shovel work and give great lessons.

Good luck,
John

OP
OP
Jjhall68

Jjhall68

Jun 23, 2014
NW Washington
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks I like it, could anyone tell me how to keep it from being on its side? If you klick it, it comes up right. I'm new to this forum and not sure what I did wrong.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks I like it, could anyone tell me how to keep it from being on its side?
If you klick it, it comes up right. I'm new to this forum and not sure what I did wrong.

John, I downloaded your pic and turned it straight. Not sure
why the sites program does this, but all you need to do is
open the pic in Microsoft Office Pic Mgr. (or Paint, etc.) and
rotate it to the proper position, then post.

image.jpg

I know that spot....well!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread