tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After I did my thing in Idaho Springs, I went back home down through the Clear Creek canyon. I stopped to listen to the rushing waters, watch birds and check out some possible panning spots. On a path leading to the river, I spot a sight that said something about a previous visitor. I see that they must have had a little lunch at this site. I see also the great concern they took in tying up the plastic grocery bag, so not to let all the small trash fly all over the place (how nice of them)... I took in upon myself to give this poor soul a hand. I picked up their bag, plastic forks and spoons and hauled it back to my truck and stuff it under a pallet so it wouldn't fly out. I drove a 1/8 of a mile to a Jefferson County open spaces trash can and disposed of this, just to inconvenient to deal with, poor saps trash. After that, as I carry a large bottle of Germ-X to fill my small bottles I keep with me all the time and cleaned my hands of this scumbags DNA.

Attachments

• trash 1.jpg
    trash 1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 95
  • trash 2.jpg
    trash 2.jpg
    762.4 KB · Views: 73
  • trash 3.jpg
    trash 3.jpg
    974 KB · Views: 81
  • trash 4.jpg
    trash 4.jpg
    747 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! THANKS!! People are so inconsiderate of the environment!! Obviously poor training at home!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I hear ya TR"!!:thumbsup:...do the same here, only it's shoreline of our freshwater lakes! only word I think while picking up bags of it is....SAD!!!!!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Tamrock.
The canyon is pretty much my stomping grounds and I am always picking up items folks "forget".
It's sad and I wonder why they don't care? Thanks for your efforts also flyfisher.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mail it back to em if they leave somethin with an address on it. They got the message out about cleanin up your dog's crap along the trails up here, but after they bag it I see where a lot of folks just leave it sittin beside the trail. I didn't know what those bags were when I first came to this country but I learned real quick!

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ty Tamrock for your good deed. Good karma is on its way to you

Top Member Reactions