Birds Im Loving right now...Flycatchers :)

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Birds I'm Loving right now...Flycatchers :)

The flies are really bad now and so I wanted to post these as a "Thank You" to all Fly catchers...:laughing7:....first is the King bird..

RSCN3234.JPG FSCN5565.JPG FSCN5566.JPG

DSCN9562.JPG ...this is a young one, it's nest is right above out of view in that tree.

This one is the pretty Ash Throated flycatcher... RSCN5725.JPG RSCN5726.JPG

RSCN5727.JPG

Here's our swamp dweller...the Black Phoebe... RSCN7658.JPG RSCN7629.JPG

RSCN9239.JPG RSCN9235.JPG

I think this is a Wood-pewee.... DSCN0099.JPG FSCN0161.JPG

RSCN0310.JPG RSCN0317.JPG ...cute little guy.

These last two I'm not sure of, both female maybe one is Vermilion flycatcher?

RSCN9416.JPG ...does she look like him... RSCN9426.JPG ..?

Don't know what she is ? RSCN9906.JPG DSCN7959.JPG ...and a sunset.:)

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks vpnavy...just really like nature & taking pictures.....plus not to fond of flies. ;)

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Again, Curious Cat, great pictures. I hope you continue to post these. I've really enjoyed them. I really need to start using my camera more. I've got some pictures from some time back of the dove, quail, and squirrels that play/feed in the trees in the back yard, but would to have some current ones to post. Maybe things will settle down a bit now and I'll have some time to do so. But, not today, I've got some running/shopping to do and get the Jeep serviced. It's almost 800 miles overdue for an oil change. Planning on going to Boise tomorrow for 'supplies'. My son-in-law and I try to go at least once a month to stock up on some of the things that this little town doesn't have or is over priced on.
Again, thanks for the pictures.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see those birds in the field behind me. They make a sound like they're laughing at me.

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you texasred....yes, get your camera and start takings some pictures, we like to see your world. :)

tamrock....maybe you're doing something funny? ;)

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you texasred....yes, get your camera and start takings some pictures, we like to see your world. :)

tamrock....maybe you're doing something funny? ;)
I agree with Kat there texasred, I've been to Mountain Home, Idaho. Drove up the Mountain City Highway from Elko, Nevada. There was a fella in your town trying to open a mine up that way. I tried to run down another place up by the Anderson Ranch Reservoir. That place is spectacular. You've got some pretty country up there.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, there is some beautiful country up here, Tamrock. I haven't seen just a lot of it, yet, but plan to. I'm planning to take a trip up to Silver City in the next week or so. I've been to a few places, the observatory at the Bruneau Dunes; and out most roads for 40 or 50 miles that lead out of Mountain Home. I've a few pictures of a trip that I made with a friend last winter out Hwy. 20. I'll try to post a few pictures of the snow we saw as we gained a bit of altitude. I also went down to Twin Falls and took a few pictures of the falls and the bridge while some were parachuting off of it.
Still love those pictures, Cat!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok whoa, I been looking for that horsey! :laughing7:
I had checked this thread out back when...... :icon_scratch: lol, yeah I come around eventually.
Anyway, I thought your horsey would like this one, I saved it specially for ya'll. :laughing7:

horsey.jpg

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:...thanks Pat...she's a beauty...he'd love to have her as a buddy. The flies are so bad right now, a fly mask hardly helps. Looks like she's have a great tail for fly swishing! ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread