🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah do as I say not as I do lol :

Saw a camera for decent price and bought it, here is its first ever picture :

9_3_2014 tree frog.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the first camera shoot !

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first moved to the place I'm at, there'd be little frogs like that in the summer after the rain all over in the grass. They've built-up allot since then and I haven't seen them in years now. There were small lizards also and their no longer seen. Allot of folks want to live here in Boulder county. Houses in my neighborhood will sell in 3 days and every open piece of land around here that isn't designated open space is being developed. I have a green belt behind my house that leads to some open, so it's nice for the prairie dogs and coyote, but the snakes, field mice and other small critters have gone extinct, due to lack of places to hide. The bunny's found safety amongst the homes, but the owls have figured that out and more of them have moved in the area. When I moved here it was just about clear of development from my back yard to Nebraska. Now it's just tons of traffic and noise with little patches of nature. Along the creeks like Boulder and Coal creek you'll see a deer once in a while and one year a mountain lion came down coal creek in to the heavy residential areas. A lady not far from from here video'd it in her backyard at night. I guess he thought it was to crowded and went back to the mountains as I've not herd of any reports of them in years now. Cool little frog!

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a green tree frog. We have them here in Jersey, and there is nothing nicer than hearing them singing in the spring. We call them peepers. I remember as a child laying in bed at night and them singing me to sleep .

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hear them outside right now

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the cute picture..it's a good sign to see frogs, when pollution sets in, they are the first to go.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good for me then. I have tree frogs and pond frogs. Do toads count too?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's not easy being green.... TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread