tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the Steelers vs. Ravens game last night, till the first part of the 3rd quarter, as by then I knew who'd win that game. I decided to take the dogs out for a night walk. I could hear the whisper of Old Man Winter in the wind and this morning he's revealed his work. It is cold and I got the furnace going. Hope to see those beautiful colors of fall up in the hills next week.

Attachments

• sun flower 2.jpg
    sun flower 2.jpg
    921.2 KB · Views: 87
  • sun flower.jpg
    sun flower.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya! not anyway to be running "Americas Team", I'd say, but still Dallas does have those cheerleaders if you want to look at the bright side.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya! not anyway to be running "Americas Team", I'd say, but still Dallas does have those cheerleaders if you want to look at the bright side.

haha..That IS true, its funny how on the news, they love to report how the stadium is always sold out...They just dont mention its from the opposing teams fans

Here's a pic of their game with San Fran In Dallas

NS_07COWSNINERS56_39660637-620x369.jpg

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wonder what'll become of the Cowboys if Jerry is found guilty of the charges against him? I think everyone believes that if Jerry would get a coach and let the coach 'coach' the team instead 'doing it Jerry's way', the team might be great. Well, there'll never be another Tom Landry!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread