old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to get out of town so the Mrs. and I went for short drive. We drove Wy. Hwy. 296 through the Sunlight Basin and down into the northern part of Yellowstone Park. We had a good time with the granddaughters. Here are a few photo's.

Folder # 3 001.JPG Folder # 3 002.JPG

Folder # 3 003.JPG Folder # 3 004.JPG

Folder # 3 008.JPG Folder # 3 007.JPG

Folder # 3 005.JPG

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My sister lives in the Flathead Valley near Glacier National Park. She loves it too...

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's awesome! Looks like a perfect road trip. How nice it must be to live that close to such beautiful land. What a blessing for you to share with the grand-kids.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old digger, Tamrock, RGINN, Ronwoodcraft, and all the rest of you that post these great and beautiful pictures, I thank you for posting them for others to enjoy. Y'all are truly blessed to be able to see these sites first hand and take these pictures. Please keep them coming!

OP
OP
old digger

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old digger, Tamrock, RGINN, Ronwoodcraft, and all the rest of you that post these great and beautiful pictures, I thank you for posting them for others to enjoy. Y'all are truly blessed to be able to see these sites first hand and take these pictures. Please keep them coming!

I guess we take for granted some of the opportunities that we have in our oun back yards, ''So to speak".

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's some very awesome scenery old digger and I love Bison! Oh, the girls are even cuter...."hello Kitty"...thanks for sharing them. :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread