Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dennis,

Do you have any idea when these clouds were first recorded?

I have seen these types of cloud formations since I was a kid, which is more than fifty years ago. Incidentally I remember witnessing them when I was in Africa.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
those don't have anything to do with HAARP!! those are mammatus clouds,

Mike,HAARP is used for quite a few things,one is weather modification.So technically those clouds could of been produced by HAARP.

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike,HAARP is used for quite a few things,one is weather modification.So technically those clouds could of been produced by HAARP.

Well yeah RJ, they could have been technically, and I know all about HAARP. I first started studying what was available info wise in 95, think it was 92 when it was leaked. though I only raised hell over it for three years or so. don't know much about it since then.
all I was saying is mammatus clouds are a natural occurrence also, for all the times I've seen them was after supercell thunderstorms.

Mike

PS they also changed the name to make it sound less sinister, back in the 90's it was High Altitude Auroral Research Project.

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well.....I'm glad you started this post old digger :icon_thumleft:, never knew about those kinds of clouds...beautiful. And thanks R J cash for the link to those pictures...wow!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread