tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He wants a bath? A friend of ours cat would only drink water from a running facet when it got old. It's gone now due to age. I think it lived over 20 years?

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, Mike! One of our cats, my son's, likes to try to open the doors on the cabinets. The doors here at the daughter's house has some springs that are stout enough to keep her out of the cabinets most of the time. Before we moved over here, we had such trouble with her that I put latches on every cabinet door in the house. Even the bathroom and washroom! As she's grown older, she's not as bad. Cats are the most curious animals!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL :laughing7:

catlic.gif

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cats are so funny....BC1969, love your "sink cat"...mine are bathtub freaks.;)

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
My kitty loves to drink "from the spring" the faucet. Sink is his favorite. Wakes me in the middle of the night to turn it on for him. I LOVE CATS. Started feeding 4 strays outside the door. ooked awhile ago and am now feeding 4 strays and 2 coons. The coons looked up at me, looked at the empty water bowl and never moved when I went out to fill it. I mean, you have to wash your food somewhere, don't you? Sorry I don't have a camera. Hell, I don't even know how to post. Someone want to give me instructions please. Then when I get that down, I'll buy a camera. Thanks...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread