Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what that is, but I don't think I could drink anything with a picture of a cat on the bottle. haha!

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
That must be the most famous cat in the world, first on Honey Nut Cheerios, than on Good Morning America, and now on a cappuccino (or should I say Grumppucino, It really says that on the bottle).

Grumpy_Cat.jpg

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
That must be the most famous cat in the world, first on Honey Nut Cheerios, than on Good Morning America, and now on a cappuccino (or should I say Grumppucino, It really says that on the bottle).

View attachment 1058002

think I'll use that as my avatar for a bit.

BC aka BigCountry aka Mike...yes I'm having a midlife identity crisis. :tongue3: :BangHead:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL...you sure do have 2 of your own....very cute, that second one could be a "grumpy" cat. lol

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather sleep... I think your cat has had enough of your photo shooting sessions there ck.

Attachments

• riz sleeping.jpg
    riz sleeping.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
it is actually kinda sad, where I live people abandon cats all the time, even declawed ones, we want to help them, but most won't make it through the winter. heck there is a blue point Persian with 3 little kittens somebody dumped off, we've tried to get the humane society to come, but they are full. county shelters..bleh! most never leave alive. finding homes isn't easy.

Sad, Mike

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Know what you mean about the "dumped cats" BC1969...think our mama cat was, she showed up at our back door begging for help as a half grown kitten. She had 1 litter before we could get her spayed and she gave us our "grumpy cat"....who isn't really "grumpy". He was just tired of having to pose, like tamrock said. lol Mama cat is the "tough" one & protects him.

...this is mama... RSCN9658.JPG ...and this is how her son really is... FSCN5111.JPG ..a sweetie pie.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Missy looking over her kingdom.jpg

The ruler of my house oversees the labor beneath....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread