austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
BigWaveDave----You the MAN. I have a sister who has a ranch outside of Kalispell, Montana. She has already laid in the firewood, made sure the engine heater on the truck works and is planning to put the tires with the metal studs on. And, oh yeah, she had the neighbor kid take the mower off the tractor and put the snow plow on. And she wonders why I won't live there...

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BigWaveDave: you rascal. I drove through a little snowstorm this a.m. over Hoosier Pass. No big thing yet, but the snowplows were out and had to use 4WD. Right now it's light rain mixed with snow or sleet but it won't amount to much. The ol Weather Channel films up here every once in awhile so I'll try to get out there this winter and wave to all the folks in Florida with my special wave that I usually reserve for Texans that can't drive. When the new Mother Nature takes over I'll be glad to sell y'all some snow blowers. Haha! Just kiddin, never been there but looks like great country y'all got down there in Florida.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BigWaveDave: you rascal. I drove through a little snowstorm this a.m. over Hoosier Pass. No big thing yet, but the snowplows were out and had to use 4WD. Right now it's light rain mixed with snow or sleet but it won't amount to much. The ol Weather Channel films up here every once in awhile so I'll try to get out there this winter and wave to all the folks in Florida with my special wave that I usually reserve for Texans that can't drive. When the new Mother Nature takes over I'll be glad to sell y'all some snow blowers. Haha! Just kiddin, never been there but looks like great country y'all got down there in Florida.

Please visit Florida, anytime of year. We embrace tourists, and enjoy your money. You will return to beautiful Colorado with warm memories of sun-kissed beaches and treasures in every community. You wont be disappointed, bring your detector.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions