The most unlikely, incredible tree pic ever!

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
So I'm kinda shocked to what I discovered this morning, the first pic before you scroll down study the pic really hard to see if you can see the incredible thing. if not then scroll down and be enchanted like I am.
this first pic concentrate your attention to where the trunk branches to the right.
View attachment 1060045

Behold! life in the most unlikely of places!! 15 feet up!
View attachment 1060048

I hope you enjoy this as much as we are.

Mike

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder how long it'll grow in to that tree like that.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'll have to get a picture of the tree growing at my brothers house,it started growing as one kind of tree then it changed into another type of tree.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is something...guess a squirrel "hid" a pine nut there. And yes, wonder (like tamrock) how long it will grow there? I've seen plenty of trees growing on rocks, why not on trees!? :)

OP
OP
BC1969

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
I know of a tree that I spied in 1980 that has/had a walking liberty half sticking half in the tree. you would think it would have grown and just pushed it out of the way, nope. tried for awhile to pull that coin free...wonder if its still there.

Mike

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In 1954, after the tornado hit Waco, Texas in 1953, I saw a tree trunk, about 10 inches thick, with a piece of corrugated metal (tin), that was about 24 inches long and maybe 9 or 10 inched wide, sticking through that tree trunk. Talk about a 'force'! Also, the weekend after the tornado, I was with my family and my mom's brother's family. We rode through the streets that were open to traffic in Waco. I saw a huge Mexican sombrero hanging on the top story rear wall of a 3-story furniture store. The front and most of the two sides were gone; but the back wall was still standing. Can you imagine how that could have happened? A wind strong enough to tear the front wall and most of the two side walls down, leaving the back wall, and leaving that sombrero hanging on the top story wall?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread