• K1600_001.JPG
    K1600_001.JPG
    233.2 KB · Views: 123

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, that looks like a pretty good focus to me. I'm not familiar with red squirrels. Are they a lot smaller than others?

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, that looks like a pretty good focus to me. I'm not familiar with red squirrels. Are they a lot smaller than others?

Yes they are quite a bit smaller.My P520 is 18.1 megapixel,could have been sharper.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice shot Chris.... I was at woodshop yesterday just doing some quiet hand sanding. Large overhead door was open. Had to go to bathroom so I head toward open door to hit edge of woods (5-6 yds. away). I walked out and turned corner and I don't know who was more surprised... Me or the 15-20 wild turkeys just a few feet away. Some ran into woods, some turned around and ran down drive, some jumped straight up and tried to fly (1 hit window A/C w/wing) and some ran right by me. But it was a close encounter!!!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice shot Chris.... I was at woodshop yesterday just doing some quiet hand sanding. Large overhead door was open. Had to go to bathroom so I head toward open door to hit edge of woods (5-6 yds. away). I walked out and turned corner and I don't know who was more surprised... Me or the 15-20 wild turkeys just a few feet away. Some ran into woods, some turned around and ran down drive, some jumped straight up and tried to fly (1 hit window A/C w/wing) and some ran right by me. But it was a close encounter!!!

Brad,

When I lived on Cosby there was a HUGE Tom out behind my shop,I was taking pictures...all of a sudden..BANG..my neighbor came up behind me to the left,I ended up cleaning it for the feathers,beard and tail fan...never did get a taste!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't seen one here in NY for some time either.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice shot. He's a handsome squirrel.

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic...the 'reds' here (south-east Great Lakes) seem to like the bush instead of urban life..unlike the grey and black squirrels here. They seem to be holding their own (staying ahead of the fastest animal in the trees in North America..The Fisher!) ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread