A Day In The Back Country

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day to be out doors. Bright & sunny with -23 C temperature. Grandson having a blast in the snow.

Snow 2.jpg

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cariboo...beautiful picture but you said minus 23 !!! It was about 28 here this morning & I about froze my hands off. What a sweet picture of your grandson, he looks well insulated, thank goodness. ;)

OP
OP
Cariboo5

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cariboo...beautiful picture but you said minus 23 !!! It was about 28 here this morning & I about froze my hands off. What a sweet picture of your grandson, he looks well insulated, thank goodness. ;)

Hi & thanks CK... minus 23 C ( C is the Celsius scale used in Canada ) and -23 C would be around minus 10 on the Fahrenheit scale. A good time was had by all and a hot chocolate always goes down well on a day like that....

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Indeed that does look like a cold day in the alpine. Days like that makes me wish I was born a bear, so I could just sleep through it all.

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi & thanks CK... minus 23 C ( C is the Celsius scale used in Canada ) and -23 C would be around minus 10 on the Fahrenheit scale. A good time was had by all and a hot chocolate always goes down well on a day like that....

Nice shot C5. Makes me miss the 'old stomp'n grounds' in NW Alberta.

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOOH! Looks good, but too cold for me!! I'm a sissy in the cold, that's why I live in Texas!
It does snow here in my hillcounty (every few years) but not a lot. Enough to enjoy a while and then go inside and warm up. My hands get the coldest, and when the gloves get wet... forget it!
Beautiful pic though! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread