Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally two nights off from work and able to get out and survey the country. Just in time since I was starting to understand tamrock's post on mining. Went up north through Heeney CO and on to Kremmling CO. Great day, 22 degrees at sun up and in the 30's now. Probably the calm before the storm.

Attachments

• 1-6a.jpg
    1-6a.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 1-6b.jpg
    1-6b.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 1-6c.jpg
    1-6c.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 85
  • 1-6d.jpg
    1-6d.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 1-6f.jpg
    1-6f.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey RGINN!! Nice Pictures and Thanks for Sharing!! GORGEOUS Country!! Sounds as if it is going to get quite Chilly up there!! Stay Warm and Safe!! Happy NEW YEAR!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very beautiful!
I'd love to visit... but couldn't deal with the cold!!
Enjoy that country for me...
I d never get done climbing all those hills, rocks, mountains... ALL THAT!

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you need to come up here in what passes for summer, outdoorfunblonde. It can still snow in the summer here in the high country but it doesn't amount to much. The most remarkable thing I ever saw was when it snowed hard enough on the Fourth of July they had to cancel the fireworks show. One of the funniest things I ever saw was when me and the grandson were camped over along Half Moon Creek around the first of June and woke up to find a big church group of Texans had set up camp down the hill from us. It was 28 degrees that morning, and they weren't dressed for the weather. They didn't bring much for a fire but they were burnin everything they had and were all gathered up around it. We tried not to laugh out loud at those Tejanos, and helped em out since I always carry extra firewood, and have a saw and an axe to cut some more. I think they still had a great time though.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I love the view of the building buried under the snow, with the "For Sale" sign. Those cabins under the rimrock, is that a resort? I enjoy your photos.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread