curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...that's a lot of "W's"...:laughing7:...not a big "snow" fan, but it does makes pictures look somehow nicer. First a sunrise....

FSCN7750.JPG FSCN9865.JPG FSCN9703.JPG

....my crazy cat.... RSCN9669.JPG RSCN9406.JPG ...thanks guys :)

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow makes a great background....awesome pics by the way...

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photo's! :thumbsup: It's always helpful to scrape out and put down some seed for the birds, especially when there are longer periods of snow cover. Also remember that during these periods it doesn't hurt to put out some sand or small gravel so the birds can process their food in their crops.

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful! You must have a good soul as well as a good eye to capture that. :)

OP
OP
curious kat

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys...:)

OV...."Jack Sparrow", I like that.:thumbsup:

And thanks for the great tip old digger, the little birds :duckie: do need extra help this time of year! The "sand/pebbles" is a good idea.

Meadow....so nice of you to say that...takes one to know one. ;)

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful Pictures for sure but not my idea of a winter wonderland. Snow and ice, freezing cold, numb toes and fingers are not my winter wonderland. My winter wonderland consists of swimming out to see the real reef, not an evergreen one hanging on a door. Sunny, WARM days and awesome WARM sunsets AND WARM WATER WITH LOTS OF COLORFUL FISHES are my winter wonderland. Okay, if you like the cold, ice, snow and winter sports that require layering clothes and that kind of thing then you are in a winter wonderland. It is surely beautiful to look at but the only ice I want to see is in my Margarita or RUM! Beach Bunnies not Snow Bunnies.... YUMMMMY! Snowbirds even fly south for the winter to escape the cold. Do we send Summer Bunnies up your way? Hey, there's a thought! When Snowbirds return north in the spring are they Summerbirds?

Just a thought from one who thinks the snow and cold is for those who have frostbite of the brain. Here are a few shots of my Winter Wonderland if the pictures will show on your frozen north equipment.:hello: Marathon & Travels 008.jpg Sherene scraping the bottom.jpg All Aboard Atty 001A.jpg Copy of Sarasota Anchorage 003.jpg Cleaning the props.jpg

A winter wonderland is awesome no matter where you spend it. Mountain or Tropical, it all depends on your point of view. White Winter Wonderland or Warm and Wet Winter Wonderland, There is something for everyone.:headbang:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey kat!! GORGEOUS PICS!! Made my Birthday today!! Thanks for Sharing!! Hope You're Well!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the animals!
That kitty must be staring down at those birds!
And, yes, the snow does make a nice background!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions