bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chris,

Great looking birds.....we also keep a suet block loaded for our feathered friends during the winter.

We've seen bluejays, the hairy and downy woodpeckers, chicadees, etc....

Actually a few weeks back a starling was feeding and we spotted a Cooper's hawk that carried it off for a meal.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chris,

Great looking birds.....we also keep a suet block loaded for our feathered friends during the winter.

We've seen bluejays, the hairy and downy woodpeckers, chicadees, etc....

Actually a few weeks back a starling was feeding and we spotted a Cooper's hawk that carried it off for a meal.

Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

I wouldn't blink if the hawks around here carried them ALL off.

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty Birds. Great shot on the Cardinal. What funny is I don't think a real Cardinal bird can be found in Arizona. I wish they'd change the name of they're football team down there to something like the Arizona Road Runners or Arizona Vipers or some dang animal that famous for living in the desert. I've never seen a Cardinal perched on a cactus. Their always bright red perched in a tree with now leaves and snow all around.

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Pretty Birds. Great shot on the Cardinal. What funny is I don't think a real Cardinal bird can be found in Arizona. I wish they'd change the name of there football team down there to something like the Arizona Road Runners or Arizona Vipers or some dang animal that famous for living in the desert. I've never seen a Cardinal perched on a cactus. Their always bright red perched in a tree with now leaves and snow all around.

Few years ago I rode the bus downtown to work our FIESTA week. Woman on bus was from Ariz. I told her she was lucky to have a Pro team. She kept telling me they didn't. They had the Cardinals. Maybe the Arizona Burros?:dontknow:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice bird shots, so clear, thanks for sharing them. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions