All Treasure Hunting
cool beans.......weres the beers?

OP
OP
eric in ks

eric in ks

Oct 29, 2005
middle america
Ed, The dogs don't get beer in the house, but the black dog will actually chew the top off a can and drink every drop. Another dumb animal trick to show off. ;D If you fly out for the Chisholm trail hunt, let me know and I'll pick you up at the airport and make sure you get there. It's a short drive for me. Take care, Eric

schlooppy

Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City, Mo.
Hey Eric hows it been going? Great looking dogs. I am planning on getting down there for the hunt. When does the sign up start or has it already? I will try to call Scott to see if he may want to come if he has recovered enough. Have a good one.

John

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Eric,do a search on ebay for antlers,Ya might want to reconcider feeding them to the dogs ! ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
beer and bones --seems the dogs got it made to me.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eric in ks said:
Ed, The dogs don't get beer in the house, but the black dog will actually chew the top off a can and drink every drop. Another dumb animal trick to show off. ;D If you fly out for the Chisholm trail hunt, let me know and I'll pick you up at the airport and make sure you get there. It's a short drive for me. Take care, Eric
oh hell yes maybe ill leave the gal behind ::)

roswellborn

Jan 9, 2006
Washington state
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
EDDEKALB said:
eric in ks said:
oh hell yes maybe ill leave the gal behind ::)

Dekalb - Don't you DARE leave her behind! We need all the gals we can get, if only for self preservation! (tell her to practice up on that nose flute, willya?)

And not to totally hijack the thread, I love the picture! Happy lookin' pups, very contented with their prize, too :D

Nan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread