Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going Green

It rained some last night. It feels like Spring is coming. The grass turned green overnight and the lily's are starting to bud. This is odd. It seems winters are getting less & less severe from the total accumulated 30 plus years I've lived in this state. I better get me some solar panels on the roof and get even more out of this great and wonderful sunshine.

It's no wonder Mister & Misses Clovis, left Boston and moved out to Denver, way back in 12'350 BC

Attachments

• green 1.jpg
    green 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
  • green 2.jpg
    green 2.jpg
    997 KB · Views: 71
  • green 3.jpg
    green 3.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 56

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
47 degrees today here in Ohio, and a high of 15 this weekend, hope the plants don't come up too soon!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well just great. Maybe all the front range people will stay out of the mountains this holiday weekend and give me a break, but probably not. We got ALMOST 4 inches more snow last night, but the resorts will advertise that as, oh, 8 or 10. Next weather event of any significance will probably come in next week. Looks like we'll probably have a very snowy March, April, and May this year.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Last time I turned green was when I tried dipping snoose when I was a kid. Our lawn is to boggy to get on, and will soon be able to make hay, grass growing like mad.
How come lawn grass grows so fast, and feed in the hills grows so slow ???

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well just great. Maybe all the front range people will stay out of the mountains this holiday weekend and give me a break, but probably not. We got ALMOST 4 inches more snow last night, but the resorts will advertise that as, oh, 8 or 10. Next weather event of any significance will probably come in next week. Looks like we'll probably have a very snowy March, April, and May this year.
Make a beeline to the Banana Belt like you been doing. You might consider moving down there. I worked in Frisco and lived in BV. Ain't that bad a drive. I'd go either way over Fremont or Hoosier.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last time I turned green was when I tried dipping snoose when I was a kid. Our lawn is to boggy to get on, and will soon be able to make hay, grass growing like mad.
How come lawn grass grows so fast, and feed in the hills grows so slow ???
Lawn grass is hybridized to only look nice. :dontknow:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We finally lost most of our snow. You may want to cover those lily's and tulips with some more leaves.

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've noticed that to tamrock...was just going to do a post also! Great Pictures!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread