worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The day started out nice and only got better,My Wife lost Her Wedding Ring last week,She said to me"all the rings you find now I've lost mine"...after dropping Her off at work I took pics of the moon and sunrise,after that might as well do some cleaning..well...looky here what was in the tub drain!:laughing7:

What awaits me in the ground,after all this white stuff is gone that is.

GOD Bless

Chris

Attachments

• K1600_021.JPG
    K1600_021.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 114
  • K1600_005.JPG
    K1600_005.JPG
    282.6 KB · Views: 109
  • K1600_008.JPG
    K1600_008.JPG
    293.4 KB · Views: 110
  • K1600_003.JPG
    K1600_003.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on finding your wife's ring! I have tried and tried to capture a good image of the moon over the years. Never did get one that I liked. Yours is very nice though. I have been told I have quite an imagination, and can often see shapes or images in things. I see a skull in your red cloud photo.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426171370.516901.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1426171445.707279.jpg

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's one thing I've always regretted. I wasn't into metal detecting back in 1965 when my wife lost her wedding ring. We were in the front yard play with a Frisbee. The next door neighbors, man, wife, and 2 sons, were also playing with us. After we tired, and the neighbors went home, and we started to go back into the house, she noticed her ring was missing. It had slipped off her finger while she was throwing the Frisbee. We never found it. I've always wanted to go back to the place and see if I could find it with a metal detector. Yes, during all those years, I could have gone to look for it. Just never did. Too much going on when I thought about it, when I had the time, just never thought about it. The ring wasn't expensive, very cheap. Just a little gold band with hearts engraved on it. I bought it about 2 p.m. the day we married. We got married at 6 p.m., only dated for about 5 weeks. Married over 43 years before she passed.
If I ever get back to Texas, I will do my best to get the chance to go to Ft. Worth and search for that little ring!
Glad you found your wife's! She will be happy. Great pictures. And yes, I can see the skull in the picture, Old Dude!

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on finding your wife's ring! I have tried and tried to capture a good image of the moon over the years. Never did get one that I liked. Yours is very nice though. I have been told I have quite an imagination, and can often see shapes or images in things. I see a skull in your red cloud photo.
View attachment 1130159
View attachment 1130160

Never even noticed that! Good eye dude.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1130159
View attachment 1130160

The more I use this P520 the more I figure out what I can do with it,that was a HAND held shot a full zoom.

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I check the sink waste trap in any hotel I go to with the pin pointer. Good save.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost my wedding ring on the edge of the parking lot at work 4 years ago this month. I know it's in a 20ft. x 20ft. area, so you think this would be an easy find. Not so. This is where they push the snow off the parking lot. I search off and on, and I've found a ton of assorted trash, about a quart jar of loose change, and a few pieces of cheap jewelry, but no ring. I might be better off to just keep on pickin up the change and go buy a new ring with it.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Lost my wedding ring on the edge of the parking lot at work 4 years ago this month. I know it's in a 20ft. x 20ft. area, so you think this would be an easy find. Not so. This is where they push the snow off the parking lot. I search off and on, and I've found a ton of assorted trash, about a quart jar of loose change, and a few pieces of cheap jewelry, but no ring. I might be better off to just keep on pickin up the change and go buy a new ring with it.

I like the spare change I find,more than paid for my MD so far...several times.:laughing7: I'm gonna check the mall lots around here...soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread