April Fools..............a day early!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Near 50 yesterday............then this! 102_8485.JPG 102_8484.JPG :BangHead:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't you just love that snow? It's so pretty. Gonna be dang near 75 and sunny here in the Denver area today. March has been a real pisser for any snow this year. Why the heck is it the climate changes year to year. If I recall it's been doing that my whole life. What's up with that. :dontknow:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, we're predicted to have only lower 60s today. Yesterday was 78 degrees! Last Friday was 79. Now we're to have just 50s and 60s for the next week. Boy! It sure isn't like it was the first few years after I moved here! In the winter of 07/08, we set a record of 2nd most snow fall in 50 years. This year, we've had the warmest year on record. Yeah, like Tamrock said, "What's up with this?"

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't you just love that snow? It's so pretty. Gonna be dang near 75 and sunny here in the Denver area today. March has been a real pisser for any snow this year. Why the heck is it the climate changes year to year. If I recall it's been doing that my whole life. What's up with that. :dontknow:

Crazy .....................Going to be 50-60 here in a few days!!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, we're predicted to have only lower 60s today. Yesterday was 78 degrees! Last Friday was 79. Now we're to have just 50s and 60s for the next week. Boy! It sure isn't like it was the first few years after I moved here! In the winter of 07/08, we set a record of 2nd most snow fall in 50 years. This year, we've had the warmest year on record. Yeah, like Tamrock said, "What's up with this?"
Well word has it the climate does actually change from time to time. It could all be some strange phenomenon??. It's a dang good thing they ain't talking that terrifying terminology of "global warming" anymore. That had me all worried, but I was looking forward to maybe fry'n an egg on the sidewalk like I herd you could actually do in Phoenix Arizona when I was a kid back in the cold winters of Chicago. That sounded really cool....I like em saying "Climate Change" a whole lot better. It just sounds like everything is all back to being normal again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions