I KNOW YOU BURIED IT...

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
When I came home from work the other morning, my dog Annie met me at the car with a bone in her mouth. She disappeared for a few minutes and when I got the door unlocked to go into the house, she returned without her bone. I only had to look at her face to know what happened to the bone...

246.jpg

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a babe. How cute.

OP
OP
huntress104

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
What a babe. How cute.

Thanks Tamrock. She's a rescue of sorts. Found her when she was 4 weeks old on the side of the road. Someone seen fit to just drop her off there. She had 6 brothers and sisters that were dropped off farther down the road at different houses. My husband brought her home and it was love at first site.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Only doin what dogs do,I knew a redbone,old Chipper,watched him go up and down on my yard(quite a grade in them Great Smoky Mountains)with a piece of cornbread in his mouth lookin for a spot to bury it.....more than once.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
''See mom, no bones in the yard to trip over or make the yard look messy!'' Hopefully Annie didn't bury her bone in the flowers?

OP
OP
huntress104

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
''See mom, no bones in the yard to trip over or make the yard look messy!'' Hopefully Annie didn't bury her bone in the flowers?

No not in the flower bed. It was at the base of a big poplar tree in our yard. I recently found her "burial grounds" across the branch in front of our house. Every toy I have ever bought her and my other lab is buried there along with some other weird things she has found, like an old toilet brush, a rug, and a paint roller. No telling what else is there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions