Fox

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
These aren't telephoto, the little bugger let me get this close. The first picture looks startled and ready to run, but he was scratching. I've got close to them in the past, but didn't have a camera. One time two youngsters were fighting over a squirrel, but sadly, no camera.
5.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 98

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Look...Mom's out scrounging up dinner...wanna play till she gets back...huh..do ya?:laughing7:

I know you couldn't take your eyes off it,so cool to get that close.

GOD Bless

Chris

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great shots. I haven't seen fox around the neighborhood like a I did a few years ago. I think the coyote have run most of them off. I found what was left of a little fox after those scoundrels got ahold of him. Sad as it is, that is the laws of nature. Here in suburbia the rules are a bit different than out in the wilds. The open spaces set aside are just not enough room for all to share.

Last edited:

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
very cute. I had a vixen to raise two of the cutest babies in our barn last year. I used a trail camera to watch them play during the day and night. The male was there too. He would bring food and drop it off at the den, then he would set back and wait for them to come out and get it. Both parents helped in raising the little ones. I was under the impression that once the male had his way with the lady he was off to find another one. I was proved wrong in this case. They are beautiful creatures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions