tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Driving home last night I had a craving for some Mexican from a restaurant named the "Grill" in Leadville, so I headed the way of the Arkansas river instead of going through South Park, which is the way the GPS says is the best way home, not that I need a GPS out here. I've had dinner at the Grill, now and again for more then 38 years. The food is dang good and has never changed the way they make it in those 38 years I've ate there. Even the inside still looks as it has for the last 3 and some decades. The only thing that has changed is me not sitting at the bar anymore, as I quit drinking maybe 30 plus years ago now. I stopped on the side of route 24 and took some pictures. I saw some Big Horns, just down the road behind me, hundreds of deer heading north out of Buena Vista on highway 24 and this Hawk flying over head from the spot I took the pictures. I left me a mark there RGINN. I'll bet you can find it. You'll see it sticking out from under a rock. If you do find it, I'll leave something better then just a stick in the same spot the next time I pass on buy this here location. I picked the dry, pale, drift wood stick up on the shore of Blue Mesa Reservoir, as that's another place I stop to stretch my legs and have a look-see when I drive by. The pic's and what I wrote here, should be all the clues to the spot where you'll pull out this stick under one of the big rocks at this location. It's all EZ access. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• ark river 1.jpg
    ark river 1.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 92
  • ark river 2.jpg
    ark river 2.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 87
  • ark river 3.jpg
    ark river 3.jpg
    762.8 KB · Views: 88
  • ark river 4.jpg
    ark river 4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 103
Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo_picture.gif
As usual - super photographs - you must have a wonderful collection! Thanks for sharing...

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hadn't seen this post til now and I wondered what you meant about 'the stick' in that other post. Passed right through there this mornin since I came back through Leadville but was unawares. I'll be back down that way. If not next week, then in the near future. I'll do a little investigatin. I definitely recognize where the pics were taken.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread