tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sitting here this morning quietly drinking my morning coffee as the two dogs stared out the back yard sliding glass door. All of a sudden all hell breaks loose. I knew then there must be one of those no good rabbits that had just entered the forbidden zone, so I let them out to run the bugger off. Usually these dumb bunny's head straight back the same way they enter. This rabbit didn't and these mut's had that critter boxed in behind the grape arbor and he was darting back and forth before, this rabbit took action and slipped by my little, Maltese Yorkie mix Bella who is just a little bigger then a rabbit and headed for a stack of old cedar fence behind a playhouse I now use for a shed. Well that rabbits stuck for now. Bella is watching the one end as Ollie the bigger dog is mining out the other end. They wouldn't come in this house now for a steak. I hope Bella doesn't try and go in after that rabbit. She's a dirty mess and looks like a used tobacco pipe cleaner when she comes out of a hole. :(

Attachments

• boxed in 1.jpg
    boxed in 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • boxed in 2.jpg
    boxed in 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
My dog, a Border Collie, thought she caught a squirrel yesterday. Ended up the squirrel caught her. She was trying to play with it, butt in the air, front end down, but the cranky critter attacked, hung onto her face, and bit the
heck out of her nose. She is developing into a pretty good cow dog, but cranky squirrels will probably make her a killer of little critters.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo_picture.gif
Nice photographs! We had a Bichon Frise (looks like your white puppy) - gosh she is missed. Thanks for sharing...

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bella was able to jump on a rabbit as it passed her in the back yard once. It was funny. She looked like a bronc rider trying to hang on. That rabbit kicked his way from her and she went for a tumble. It's real funny to see her get back up and pick up speed again with her little legs and get back in chase. I wish I had a video of it, her determination is hilarious to watch.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
They work better as a pair.:laughing7: I had a pair of mutts back in the early 60's that would hunt woodchucks,Sisser would jump on top of the stone wall while Midnight started to walk away,the critter would look out the hole slowly coming out...Sisser would jump on it.

GOD Bless

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions