• G of D 3.jpg
    G of D 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 68

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Beautiful pictures Grant!!

I have to ask, I know some of the new phone cameras take nice pictures, but did you get another camera?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pictures Grant!!

I have to ask, I know some of the new phone cameras take nice pictures, but did you get another camera?
That's from the new Motorola smart phone I got about 4 month ago. Not bad is it? Thing is you can't see very well what your trying to capture with a screen only. I need something with an eye viewer... I'm still going to get a better camera here sometime, just haven't yet.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that a picture of Pikes Peak? I know nothing of pictures with cell phones, but those sure turned out OK.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a picture of Pikes Peak? I know nothing of pictures with cell phones, but those sure turned out OK.
Who knows what all else these cell phones will be capable of doing. I recall back in the 1990s I worked at another company and traveled more with other folks. This one fella always had the latest gizmo's on the market. I remember having breakfast he and some others, one time and he got him a Psion PDA and had it out and doing all his stuff on it as we were eating. I just looked at it and said, ya know! I think someday your cell phone will do all the things of your gadget does and a lot more. He said huh! you really think so, all these kind of functions will be on your mobile phone... Now every were I go I see that same image of people staring at a little rectangle devise in their car, at a restaurant and walking down the street.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread