tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was a nice day and I needed to clean up the yard of debris, because tomorrow the city comes and picks up everybody's dead branches and hedge trimmings out on the curb of the street. I worked on mowing the lawn for the first time this year and gathered up all my yard debris to be hauled off. The dogs needed me to take a break and go on a walk out in the field and to a dog park out east of me. I like to cut through the field behind me and stop at a little stream under a bridge so they can cool down some after running at the dog park. It's sure greening up now and the clouds are starting to billow up, as we head in to the rainy season. We get some nice little storms this time of year, but we only got a little shower today. It was a nice break from that darn yard maintenance. Mama doesn't let me off the hook much on those duties. and the pups just can't understand, so I just do what I can to keep everybody happy.

Attachments

• sunday 1.jpg
    sunday 1.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 61
  • sunday 2.jpg
    sunday 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • sunday 3.jpg
    sunday 3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 62
  • sunday 4.jpg
    sunday 4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 62

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know exactly what you mean about having to chose between chores and walking the dogs.
Most times the dogs win and I don't mind a bit.

Engine

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Now,if you could just teach them to dig the target.:laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

Attachments

• K800_024.JPG
    K800_024.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 48

Meadow

May 27, 2014
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I firmly believe that 'time spent with the cat is never wasted', so it's only fair to assume that 'time spent with the dog is never wasted'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions