Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone had some extra time on their hands. There was an electric fence, so I could not get any shots without the background clutter

DSCN8602.JPG

DSCN8604.JPG

DSCN8610.JPG

DSCN8605.JPG

DSCN8606.JPG

DSCN8608.JPG

DSCN8607.JPG

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welding can be therapeutic.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, pretty cool.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you were at Limitools place huh?:laughing7:

I thought of him when I snapped these. I can hear him now...Viking it's just an electric fence...go for it!:laughing7: I would like to talk to the owner of the horse boarding stables, and ask if I could take pictures from the other side....stand where the fences are. I would be shooting towards the Highway with only an electric fence as an obstruction.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey guys..... Yea, that is really cool artwork. I know I complain about finding horseshoes mostly behind my home a lot but I haven't found enough to do any artwork like that!!!! And your right about that stupid little wire fence also. MAN UP DUDE.... :tongue3:

Good post Viking.... :occasion14:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys..... Yea, that is really cool artwork. I know I complain about finding horseshoes mostly behind my home a lot but I haven't found enough to do any artwork like that!!!! And your right about that stupid little wire fence also. MAN UP DUDE.... :tongue3:

Good post Viking.... :occasion14:

Just you make sure you don't pee on that stupid little wire fence,I guarantee you'll be seeing stars!:laughing7:

Don't ask me how I know.:tongue3:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just you make sure you don't pee on that stupid little wire fence,I guarantee you'll be seeing stars!:laughing7:

Don't ask me how I know.:tongue3:
When I was a toddler, my dad was mowing the lawn and I was inside and heard the phone ring. You know back in the day when all you had was a landline and you stopped everything you were doing to get the phone? My dad didn't even shut the mower down and made that dash for the phone as it could be anyone on the other line? No answering machine days it was. I was pretty little and I thought I'd like to just once put my hands on a running lawn mower, but knew I'd be in trouble and told no, no, no, no don't touch that. Then my infant brain came up with a brilliant idea. What if I just pe'd on that running lawn mower. Believe you me I found out what happens when the stream hit the spark plug of a running mower that day and have never forgot what what it felt like. I'll bet I was like five years old at the time and it amazes me at how long I've retained that memory of over half a century now.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was a toddler, my dad was mowing the lawn and I was inside and heard the phone ring. You know back in the day when all you had was a landline and you stopped everything you were doing to get the phone? My dad didn't even shut the mower down and made that dash for the phone as it could be anyone on the other line? No answering machine days it was. I was pretty little and I thought I'd like to just once put my hands on a running lawn mower, but knew I'd be in trouble and told no, no, no, no don't touch that. Then my infant brain came up with a brilliant idea. What if I just pe'd on that running lawn mower. Believe you me I found out what happens when the stream hit the spark plug of a running mower that day and have never forgot what what it felt like. I'll bet I was like five years old at the time and it amazes me at how long I've retained that memory of over half a century now.

You remember every sight,sound,taste,touch and smell..you just don't recall it..there is a trigger point,in this case peeing on that wire.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread