Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy kick'n drive home

I took these along the way home this past week. I started Thursday out of Dove Creek and headed north though disappointment valley. The road construction stops were all about and pulled in to one and saw a sheepmen's new recruit. I couldn't get away from any of this road construction even at 11 thousand feet I need to wait and when they get out'a the way I got'a take my old Ford through a run'n, rocky, mountain runoff. I get held up at the mine way longer then I wanted and then head for hwy 50 home think'n I'll go all the way home. I hit thick fog on Monarch pass and that just did me in and I couldn't drive any further from Buena Vista and got off that road. Once the heater in the old Topaz Lodge warmed up and I no longer shivered, I slept like a babe. I get up and go'n on Friday morn and take the road home through South Park and the holiday rush for the hills is on and I thank the lord I'm not going the way they all are. The Elk won't sit still for any pictures and it snowed from Como to Kenosha, but I made it home and this is where I'll stay for all of this drizzly, rainy 3 day holiday weekend. Hope you all wonderful time off. Be Safe!

Attachments

• dc1.jpg
    dc1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
  • dc2.jpg
    dc2.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 80
  • dc3.jpg
    dc3.jpg
    792 KB · Views: 92
  • dc4.jpg
    dc4.jpg